AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
T

• 

1 Message

Mon, Jan 27, 2020 12:58 PM

Cancelled ATT Service

My Att account was cancelled upon my request and i need my account back asap all debts have been paid.Please help me. this is Tina from Florida my acc id is [email scrubbed]

Responses

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

43.2K Messages

9 months ago

This forum is not customer support and not a way to re-establish service. You need to call or go to an ATT store.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

78.6K Messages

9 months ago

This is a customer populated Community forum, not AT&T. In order to resume or start new service you must contact AT&T directly. At the bottom of this webpage there is a contact us link

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
mobilemax

Employee

• 

796 Messages

9 months ago

Hello,

To get help with this, the best option is to visit your local corporate AT&T store. You can also visit att.com to chat online or call (Phone number hidden) to reach customer support. It's called a winback if you're less than 60 days, but if it was based on account billing issues, you might have some additional needed steps to fully reactivate.

(edited)

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Get started...

Ask a new question