Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!
Help for account, billing & more
hope-owens's profile

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

Sat, Feb 1, 2020 5:47 PM

ATT website access data and lagging pages issues

I cannot use your website because it lags on each and every change sometimes for so long I am required to login again. If I do get in it always says information not available under my data tabs. If i click on my tab it says oops technical hiccup on our end if it continues call for assistance..When I call no one knows how to help or who can!!!! This is unacceptable especially since I am a paperless customer and my bill ranges around 300. a month. Give me access to view my usage or remove paperless but continue to give me the discount!

And in trying to post this it fails to save! Great! Guess Ill go to twitter and facebook..

ACE - Sage

• 

90.6K Messages

2 y ago

I have no problem since they changed the forum. It sounds like an internet issue or cell data issue, not a website issue.

You can access your bill on mobile app as well.

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

I have no problems with my internet experience mobily or on my home computer with anyone other than this AT&T application/web page. And again, it gives me error messages that state it's on their end.

mobilemax

Employee

• 

797 Messages

2 y ago

Hello,

You might have a better experience on the MyAT&T app. If you’re in a browser, try erasing your browsing history and cache, that usually will refresh it and speed things up. There’s always customer care (Phone number hidden) (or 611 form ATT phone) or visiting a local store.

(edited)

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

Unfortunately I've tried those options. All I when I call is hung up on or transferred around. I've tried it after cleaning out my cache and rebooting my computer. It ways gives me the error message stating it's on their .

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.