Gift your grad endless possibilities. Celebrate right now and connect them to their brightest future.
Need help understanding your bill?
S

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, September 6th, 2020 11:41 AM

Adding authorized users to a wireless account

Hello, I have been receiving this message when I try and add my husband as an authorized user on my wireless phone account. I've tried clearing the cached, browsing history, and everything else, but nothing has changed. I also tried using 2 different browsers but to know avail. What else is there to do? 

Thanks!!!

Error message and code are below.

A temporary system problem prevents us from processing your request right now, but we are working hard to fix the issue as soon as we can. Give it another try later. (SORCC05)

ACE - Sage

• 

107.3K Messages

3 years ago

Has the account been open at least 30 days? For some reason AT&T requires that new accounts wait 30 days before adding authorized or secondary users

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

Hi yes its been active since December of last year. I was first receiving the message about the 30 days and it wouldnt even send me a code. Now its just sending me the message i posted above. I think one of the csmr service reps that i spoke to said that they bundled my internet and phone together (which i didnt authorize) and when i decided to get rid of my internet (loved it, but there were a lot of issues with some things on the back end), it was showing my phone line as only active since the day i got rid of my internet. It still showed that i had already had the line since December though. 

ACE - Sage

• 

107.3K Messages

3 years ago

Ah, curse At&t and it's combined billing. 😖.   

My guess is that even though you no longer have internet service they still have you as a combined bill.    I have a few expletives but I would like to use but the Forum bot would just edit them out.

I would suggest you call AT&T, use the keywords cancel service, this will send you directly to the loyalty department. They can fix messes that no one else can

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.