Jorge1901's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Fri, Aug 24, 2018 10:59 PM

Who else hates their service?

I pay nearly 200$ for service that I don’t even have. I can’t even have a 2 minuet conversation with my husband because we’re constantly getting our calls dropped or we can’t even hear each other. I can’t send text messages or pictures messages because it’s always says it failed to deliver I am so tired of AT&T and they never do anything to help me and they constantly lie about things !!!!! I have so many conversations recorded from customer service saying things then when they transfer me they go oh we don’t do those things we stopped giving that promotions years ago and other things like that. I hate AT&T.  I can’t wait to pay off my phones and leave.!!!!!!!

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

58.7K Messages

Il y a 4 y

So why are you still a customer? Pay off the phones now and leave or see if any of the other carriers have a switch offer. Most people stay because ATT is delivering the service they need where they need it. That obviously doesn’t work for everyone. If you are letting your phone payments keep you on service not meeting your needs, that is your choice. If my service were as bad as you say, I’d have left long ago.

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.