Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wed, Sep 17, 2014 9:07 PM

When will coverage be restored?

Our community has been waiting since Aug 12th for service to be restored after the tower was damaged in a storm. It's impossible to manage without any talk or text - can't even call for emergency help if we needed it!!

Just get the service back to the crappy enterprise level coverage we had before - at least it was something. Please stop telling us the service appears to be working, it's not.

Responses

ATTDmitriyCM

Community Manager

• 

9.4K Messages

6 years ago

Hello @TracyinIdaho 

I'm sorry you're having some service issues in your area. Our team will be happy to check on it for you and help with whatever we can! Please send us a private message by clicking here. Please include your full name, phone number, account number and the best time you can be reached.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have an answer that worked for you? Help other users by marking helpful posts as an "Accepted Answer". And don't forget to leave a Like!

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Get started...

Ask a new question