Check for service outages
Brianrivera101's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Sunday, June 17th, 2018 10:05 AM

Traveling no service

Hello. I am currently in Spain with no internet what can I do it’s urgent thank you I have no service so I can’t call at&t so I have to rely on WiFi 

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Sage

• 

116.1K Messages

6 years ago

You didn’t answer the prepaid question.  Prepaid can’t roam other than Mexico and Canada.  If your phone is unlocked, pick up a local SIM card. 

Typically active duty service persons cancel service while out of the US.  Roaming is far to expensive for long term deployments.  

ACE - Sage

• 

116.1K Messages

6 years ago

Are you a prepaid user?   Did you add passport [$60] or travel day pass ($10 per day) ?

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

Thank you for getting back to me no I didn’t do anything I assumed my device covered over seas since it did while I was in Norway because I am military active duty.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

Alright so I will honestly like to to do the 10 dollar a day over sea option it’ll be simpler that way

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

6 years ago

not sure you can do it from overseas i believe it has to be done before you leave

ACE - Sage

• 

116.1K Messages

6 years ago

@Brianrivera101   Either login to your account and add the travel day pass, or call 

Support for travel abroad

FREE from mobile phone
+1.314.925.6925

Available 24/7  

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

6 years ago

@Constructive wrote:

not sure you can do it from overseas i believe it has to be done before you leave

No, any international plan can be added at anytime from anywhere. Agents will even back date the plan to cover usage that has already occurred but you need to call for that. The OP’s problem is no service. Plan or not, he should be getting service provided he has a postpaid plan. There may be some other issue.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.