Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
Check for service outages
Mohammadzag's profile

• 

8 Messages

Wednesday, November 30th, 2022 3:26 AM

transfer 2 line from FirstNet to AT&T Business account and no service for 2 weeks

Hello

I switched from Firstnet to an ATT Business account two weeks ago. Until now, I don't have service, and It's on SOS mode (Just for emergencies)."
I called customer care many times and changed sim many times, including Esim, Visited corporate stores, Spent hours with customer care for ATT and First, et; Tech supports for both, Sim swap team, etc. 
Nothing has been solved till the moment.
The ticket escalated to Level 4 last week, and nobody called or emailed to check or update me about the issue and the solution.
What can I do, as this is my essential number and the whole business customers know this number?
Lately, they don't even answer my call; when I call for a manager, they say there is no one available in the middle of the day and will give me a call back later, or if they transfer the call to a supervisor, they put me on hold for hours with no one checking on me during the whole time. 

Please advice.

ACE - Sage

• 

104.3K Messages

2 months ago

Why on Earth do I keep reading posts about migrating between firstnet and AT&T and losing service? What the heck is wrong with AT&T?

@ATTDmitriyCM

?

This is no way to treat first responders ☹️

ACE - Sage

• 

104.3K Messages

2 months ago

File an FCC complaint online. The complaint is forwarded to AT&T upper management and someone will contact you. 

Usually they will call you. But that won't be possible.  🤦🏼‍♀️

ATTHelp

Community Support

• 

207.9K Messages

2 months ago

Hi @Mohammadzag ,

We want to help. Let’s meet in a Direct Message on this. Please check your Direct Message Inbox (it’s the chat icon next to the bell icon in the upper right corner of the forums).

Aayush

AT&T Business Social Media

ACE - Sage

• 

104.3K Messages

2 months ago

@Mohammadzag

Direct messages from ATT help time out after a while. If you do not have access to the direct message, continue with your FCC complaint.

• 

8 Messages

2 months ago

@formerlyknownas thanks for reply 

I need a quick solution for this issue

Am loosing everyday. This number is my official buissness contact number. 2 weeks they keep sending calls back and forth to each different department with no solution.

They issued a bill asking to pay the bill for 480 USD and im out of service for 2 weeks in 2 numbers and this are the most important numbers needed to run my business

• 

8 Messages

2 months ago

Im very shocked 
no solution till the moment

ACE - Sage

• 

104.3K Messages

2 months ago

😲

FCC complaint

And dispute that bill. 

• 

8 Messages

2 months ago

How to file FCC ?

and how to dispute the bill.
Can you help me with this

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.