Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
J

• 

1 Message

Sun, Apr 19, 2020 8:47 AM

Single parent living in very rural area not getting service.

Hi, I am a single parent living in a very rural area with no landline during the covid-19 scare. Normally my AT&T mobile service is consistent enough for this not to be an issue but for the last few days I have noticed that for almost the whole day I am not getting any service. Which means that during those times I have no phone or mobile services at all if the needs arise. My bill has been paid like normal but I seem to be on “no service” way more than I am not. Is this happening to any other rural customers? Is there anything that I or AT&T could do to rectify this issue? Any assistance or input would be greatly appreciated and thank you in advance.

ACE - Sage

• 

98.7K Messages

2年前

This is the customer populated forum. You should contact AT&T directly.
sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

58.8K Messages

2年前

Being rural simply means fewer cell towers. Your issue most likely is limited to whatever cell tower you connect to, not all rural customers. Download the Mark the Spot app to report your lack of signal through the app. If there is a cell tower issue, you should get a response with details.

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.