Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
h8tt's profile

• 

5 Messages

Tue, Aug 16, 2022 11:22 PM

Service Absolutely Stinks - I Hate AT&T

Even though I live in an area that is all blue in AT&T's coverage maps, I often cannot get calls or texts to go through half the time. Every morning, I have to get a text to log in for two-factor authentication for my job and it often won't come through for a good 10-15 minutes. It's maddening. My wife will try to call me and can't get through. Text messages get rejected. She has had some of the same issues on her phone while we're home too. Sometimes I'll go to a store and my phone won't load anything or the music streaming app on my phone just dies due to a bad connection.

Every time I talk to AT&T, they have me reset the phone. One person even had me get a new SIM card from the store. It's not the phone! I have a Samsung and my wife has an iPhone and we both have the issue. And we don't live in some rural area. The service has been absolutely awful and I will hate AT&T for the rest of my days.

Constructive

Employee

• 

29.4K Messages

2 m مضت

Maybe try a different carrier. 

Former Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

2 m مضت

It's up to you to find a provider that suits your needs.

• 

5 Messages

2 m مضت

Based on the blue map of awesome coverage that AT&T says I have based on where I live, I was told that AT&T would meet my needs. Now I am stuck with the company for a while. I don't see how that's up to me.

Former Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

2 m مضت

If you are not getting the service you need it is up to you to find a provider that works in your area, regardless what the map shows.

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.