For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Check for service outages
Nightowl1's profile

• 

13 Messages

Wednesday, January 22nd, 2020 6:06 AM

Privacy policies, do you feel accountable

I am writing in the hopes to get the attention of AT&T and other consumers and more. I am not just posting here but multiple forms. Such as blogs, YouTube channels, news agencies,all social media

and any where I think may get attention.

Back ground on myself, I am a now previous long term AT&T consumer. That has experienced all in my life exposed by actions of AT&T and against even their own written privacy policies and more...

I will get to my story as soon as I feel ready. At this very moment policies, procedures, and agreements are being broke down. Along with ALL federal agencies laws, rules, and regulations at the point of greavance. Letters of none complaints are being written. Corosponding to the agencies the complaint or complaints were felt to be. All this is being done by my team and I. I have now named them the NIGHTOWLS

So please be patient I have many questions to ask. I also want to inform as many as I can. My findings are honestly a need to know knowledge! We will break through AT&Ts aggrements and policies by simplifying there terminology and (splits)

(Splits) now NIGHTOWL none meaning to move around agreement’s and or policy’s to simplify only to hide what they are really saying. This is very important because you have to read The Everything with notes to be able to understand what they really are saying.

I will post here and in all other areas at different places through out the day. But hoping to post something everyday at least once. I will post all my teams actions as they come. From Letters of compliance to what agency, to letters of moderation, and arbitration my responses all I feel will help I will post.

So please stay tuned In have much to post already.

But first to stay too a question furum aspect. Here is a couple of questions to get your attention AT&T and consumers.

—Do you feel that selling data to (third party’s) is against your own Privacy Policy Agreements let alone our 4th amendment rights?

— Tom Moore (Chief Privacy Officer) do you feel better after your policy statement was out or are you a nail bitter tell March 16, 2020???

—Are your employees known to their unknowingly wrong doing, as per defined by your service agreement?

This I ask employed by AT&T if any questions refer to their definitioning of AT&T.

I look forward to hearing from you!

NIGHTOWLS

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

4 years ago

If you create multiple threads, your threads will be combined, its against guidelines.

You can read the privacy policy here: Policy center

This is a customer populated community, NOT at&t.

• 

13 Messages

Thank you

So how do I do multi post and stay within quidlines. Also to be honest I am fine with a customer based population! Because that is where, in which my threads can do most affect. I am completely new in this area of posts. Any help I can get would be more then appreciated.

• 

13 Messages

@lizdance40

I would ask for as much help as I can get specially from the Top Leader of the Leader board. I think what I have to offer as to information would be in want by general consumers! So any help advice Ect.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

@Nightowl1 So how do I do multi post and stay within quidlines.

You post about completely different, unrelated unrelated topics.

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Former AT&T,  Current Verizon customer.  My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove. 

Award for Community Excellence Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.