Check for service outages
NewDishCstmer's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Wednesday, October 14th, 2020 2:02 PM

One Bar, dropped calls, Failed Calls, Failed Text Messages, Slow Service

The subject covers it all.  It has been very noticeable over the last few months that service in my area has declined. Both at home (all IPhone X Users) everyone is experiencing the same thing, take two steps one way and dropped call.  No new electronics added or changes to devices in the home to cause interference.  Same issues while out side at home as well. I work in the same town and have similar issues while at work and driving. 

Just recently found the Mark The Spot app and will start using that to tag my area. Everyone I talk to that have ATT Service in the area have the same issues, its just odd that I don't see anyone reporting it or even mention of any outages.  My zip is 75068.

Thanks for any information you may have.

• 

75 Messages

3 years ago

Sorry to hear about it

it might have happened due to some technical issues which would be solved soon

Teacher

• 

15 Messages

3 years ago

75033 - taking 3 hours for voicemails to hit my phone, for at least the past week.  I've turned my phone off & back one - no difference.  My husband has the same issue.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

Update - no change, still horrible service with one bar.   Just got back from a camping trip 2 hours away in W Texas, rural area.  Had 4 bars AND 5g, so ATT knows how to do it, just not in the right spots.   And a week with no response from

a ATT rep.  Not surprised.

Teacher

• 

15 Messages

3 years ago

Update on voicemail issues:  took over an hour on a phone with a very nice and persistent rep who threw everything at my phone and service but the kitchen sink.  He finally found the magic setting to change on his end, and after numerous resettings, rebootings, etc, both my husband an I got our voicemail message notifications back.  He called us each back at least 6 times, as he said he would, and we worked through it.  Still don't know what set off the trouble, but thankful for a local rep that helped us through it.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.