Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
nassalas's profile

• 

1 Message

Fri, Aug 12, 2022 10:50 PM

No internet/data even after factory reset and new SIM cards - PLEASE HELP

Unlocked less than year old iPhone 13, went abroad in May and was using foreign SIMs with no issues. August 5th, return to the US and put in my original SIM card, since then my phone has 2 bars and says 5G, but I cannot access any internet/use iMessage unless connected to WiFi. I can receive phone calls and SMS messages but can't send/receive iMessages, use any apps, search safari/google etc. ATT store employees reset my networks twice, gave me two new SIM cards, restarted countless times, AND FACTORY reset the entire phone and it has made no difference. The issue is clearly something on ATT's end. In the settings my data is on, roaming is now on because support told me to turn it on, there are no SIM restrictions, nothing. I keep getting the message: "could not activate cellular data network. turn on cellular data or use wi-fi to access data". Have been on and off the phone with ATT support and they keep throwing me from one person to the next and wasting my time telling me to restart my phone. It has been almost 10 days of having a brick in my pocket. Please someone help! 

ACE - Sage

• 

100.2K Messages

2 m مضت

Call at&t. They suspended your data service. You'll have to call them to get it reactivated

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.