SJReid's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tue, Jun 18, 2019 10:16 PM

No coverage in Toronto

RIDICULOUS!! You guys have messed up my network here in Toronto and I cannot get any assistance. I am not able to make a phone call..no roaming.. no data.. Initially I would get sketchy service with TELUS IF/WHEN/ONLY I restarted my phone.  I'd have service for maybe 15 mins if that long then I'd lose it and I'd have to restart my phone.   I was speaking with customer service and she tried helping me..getting me to where I could select my Network of choice.  Reset something on her end since the option to select my Network was greyed out.  Powered down my phone at her recommendation and now I'm cut off from ALL network.   Cant make ANY calls and only have data if I'm on WIFI!!.  I pay for "free roaming" in Canada and have gotten no service and lukewarm customer service  at best...people who have NO CLUE what they are doing!! 

ACE - Sage

• 

92.2K Messages

3 y ago

As you mentioned you are roaming, that means you’re not using AT&T network anymore. AT&T partners with Rogers network to provide roaming service in Canada. 

How long have you been in Canada?  At&t doesn’t support extended use out of the USA. 

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.