Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Fri, Mar 20, 2015 10:24 PM

Is the Sony Xperia Ultra Z compatible with AT&T network? What about the Galaxy W SM T255?

Please somebody help me. Im due for an upgrade in April. I want to buy the sony xperia ultra Z because of the super big screen but I cannot get a straight answer from anybody if this phone will work on the At&t network. Some listing say yes. others say no. My second idea is the Galaxy W SM T255 but again, its only available from south korea and if i purchase it through another online site, I'm not sure if its compatible with the US at&t network. There i only a limited number available at any given time so i would really apreciate if someone can help me. Thanks.

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

76.9K Messages

5 years ago

If your goal is a really big screen, try the Galaxy Mega.
Neither of these phones is fully compatible, while you might get some usage on the Sony. Customers have problems getting phones that are totally compatible activated, I can't advise you to spend $700 on a phone that may not work.

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

tHANK U. hIGHly appreciated. I actually currently have the mega but I'm due for an upgrade and for me personally  bigger is better.  but i dont want the iphone6 or 6plus because the screen's smaller. I'm an avid youtube watcher and luv the larger screen. I may look into adding a tab on my account since im on the mobile shared plan. Once again, thanks a million. U just saved me a lot of money and headaches. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 months ago

Lenovo tablet sends sms but does not receive sms

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

76.9K Messages

10 months ago

@mahsamoh wrote:

Lenovo tablet sends sms but does not receive sms

Are you asking a question? If you have a question or a problem please state it in full. From what I can tell your question has absolutely nothing to do with the thread which is four years old.

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question