Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Fri, Feb 14, 2020 9:19 AM

International calling plan not working

I’m presently in Singapore and my International calling plan that I purchased before my trip is not working. I get no Network in Singapore. This is very important because I am on a cruise ship in port and dealing with the corona virus and need to contact family.

Responses

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

70.1K Messages

4 days ago

What plan did you buy? passport or Travel day pass? Those plans pnly reduce the high cost of roaming. They cannot make your phone connect to a foreign carrier.

Are you prepaid? prepaid does not roam other than mexico and canada

You can purchase ship wifi, and send messages home that way.

(edited)

🐾 (The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
mobilemax

• 

688 Messages

4 days ago

Hello,

Cruise ships can have their own plans that are separate from international roaming like the DayPass or Passport ones listed on att.com/international. To get help since you’re alreayd abroad, contact here: “How do I contact AT&T International Customer Care while traveling abroad? For questions while roaming outside the U.S., contact AT&T by calling +1.314. 925.6925, a free call from your AT&T wireless phone, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week”

(edited)

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.