Check for service outages
NeverForget04's profile

1 Message

Tuesday, November 21st, 2023 11:45 AM

I'm outside of the US with no international cellphone service. I need to reactivate AT&T International Day Pass.

I left the US a few days ago without setting up the international cellphone service. When I arrived in South Korea, the AT&T International Day Pass automatically activated, and I opted out of it, thinking I could easily reactivate it when I needed it. Now that I REALLY need to reactivate the International Day Pass, my phone cannot use the internet, make or receive calls, or text.

I want to call the AT&T customer service number, but I can't make phone calls. I want to log into my account from my laptop, but I can't receive the text to verify my identity. When I select "go to my account" on the AT&T website, it always tells me that "something's gone wrong." I'm really scared, being alone in a foreign country with no cellphone service, practically stranded at the airport. Nothing is working. PLEASE help me!

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Sage

• 

116K Messages

3 months ago

Call (it's a free call)

+1.314.925.6925

If you have postpaid service, unless you have blocked all international roaming, you still should have a connection as long as your phone is compatible with local networks.  

(edited)

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.