Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Check for service outages
Qualls137's profile

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, October 5th, 2022 1:11 AM

How to file a complaint about network service

Having cellphone service issues since August trouble sending text and now can't make phone calls. Just spent 3 hours on the phone to be told that they have had multiple tickets about network issues and they are working on it and it should be resolved around November 15. This is unacceptable I am to keep paying my large cellphone bill but can't use my phone when I need to and now they might have it fixed in another month. They will not credit any charges and that they are sorry. I am fed up with AT&T and can't wait to change service.  Can anyone help on where to file a complaint about service and with who?

Thank you

4 months ago

Hey listen,  I was attempting to post a DSL internet problem.  And not to ask a question as the forum suggests when I logged in. 
 The Forum should be more clearer and have the option to post a problem not a question.

ACE - Expert

• 

24.5K Messages

4 months ago

@NorthAmericanTelephone  The forums are organized for specific services, and it's fairly easy to see what the basic subject areas are. Posting in the correct forum is the best way to get help from other users (as these are public forums, not AT&T Support) as well as the occasional  ATTHelp offer to send you a DM or direct you to the new Contact Us option.

Posting a problem or posting a question receives the same responses. It's just easier if the question or problem is posted in the correct area.

As far as posting a complaint about network service, if you can't get anywhere with the normal support channels, you can always file a complaint online with the BBB. They won't do anything with the complaint but they will forward it directly to AT&T Upper Management who will have someone from the Office of the President contact you. That way you can discuss the matter directly with someone from AT&T who may actually be able to help. It may take a few days to a week to get a response though from the OOP.

(edited)

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.