Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
AlanKC's profile

• 

4 Messages

Thu, Aug 4, 2022 1:58 PM

Got a 5G phone but not getting 5G

Hello AT&T, 

My folks put me on a family.  I  got a Samsung S22  which is a 5G Phone. I have no access to account. Keeps saying it is 4G LTE.  I can't understand the coverage map to see if it is in my area 5G. But I don't know what plan I have.  I feel a bit confused about the plan. Why is there no 5G mobility when I had it under Tmobile using a Samsung A71? The account is under Michael Hegge and bought 5 days ago. My name is Alan Vallazza. My location is in Louisburg, Kansas. I will add that it is unlimited and all unlimited plans come with 5G. If not in my area fine.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

GLIMMERMAN76

ACE - Expert

• 

23.4K Messages

2 m مضت

https://www.att.com/maps/wireless-coverage.html

The att coverage map shows weak 5G in that area and it say LTE for the zip code when you search by zip.

Constructive

Employee

• 

29.3K Messages

2 m مضت

this is a customer populated forum so you need to remove all personal information 

• 

4 Messages

2 m مضت

Thanks I suspected that and it is not problem. Different network so different result. So as I go into the major areas up north of me like Kansas City, Missouri or Overland Park, KS then 5G might be accessible.  All I wanted to know. Thanks. Just couldn't understand coverage map myself.

(edited)

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.