FirstNet - A Network For First Responders
The FirstNet mission is to deploy, operate, maintain, and improve the first high-speed, nationwide wireless broadband network dedicated to public safety. This reliable, highly secure, interoperable, and innovative public safety communications platform will bring 21st-century tools to public safety agencies and first responders, allowing them to get more information quickly and helping them to make faster and better decisions.
FirstNet Wireless Coverage
- Will reach more than 99 percent of Americans.
- Will Extend to 2.74 million square miles.
- Will provide the same service, support, and capabilities that are provided on the mainland to public safety responders in Hawaii and Alaska.
- Check out the details
Current FirstNet solutions include:
- Tools to help improve team communication, workflow, and situational awareness.
- Device security and mobile device management to manage and help protect mobile devices.
- Highly secure connections when connecting to critical public safety applications.
- Cloud services to help optimize agency computing, storage, and network resources.
Rate Plans, Devices, and Accessories
Check out the FirstNet plans.
Many devices are compatible with FirstNet. Check for a complete list of devices now.
Need help with an account specific question? Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.