Check for service outages
husnainriaz's profile

• 

3 Messages

Monday, August 15th, 2022 11:09 AM

Emergency Call Only and No service

Hi,

I came from Pakistan 3 days ago. I activated International Roaming on my zong number. But it is not working. Sometime it shows Emergency Calls Only and sometime it turns into No Service. I activated International roaming just to receive text and OTPs. I contact zong and they said everything is fine from us. I did every possible steps to make it functional i.e. restarted mobile, changed sim slot, network auto selected, network manually selected. I am living in Tuscaloosa, Alabama and using Samsung Galaxy A31. Can you help me in this regard?

• 

4 Messages

1 year ago

@asifpanjwani7 

I too have seen this. I am using Google Pixel 7, and if I restart my phone then I can access the Internet from Zong on Roaming, but only for like 1 - 2 minutes before I get disconnected again from AT&T.
Unfortunately for SMS or calls, I can neither send nor receive any SMS or calls.
My Zong number was being used as 2 step verification in multiple apps and places, and I have been stuck on these apps for weeks now, with Zong claiming absolutely no issue from their end.

The only solution I see is to make a trip back to Pakistan, and change this pathetic service to a more reliable one. 

• 

10 Messages

1 year ago

@msiddiqui353

@Affanashraf

@husnainriaz

Finally today zong resolved the issue.

Please restart your handset and select auto

You will received the sms outgoing 

Incoming, now every thing is working fine

• 

3 Messages

1 year ago

@asifpanjwani7 Thank you for letting me know. Would you mind telling me the complete settings for handset and all that, as it is working for you now.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.