Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
S

• 

3 Messages

Sat, Jul 11, 2020 7:54 PM

Customer services is the worst in phone history after 20 years of commitment I want a divorce from atnt

I have called with no prevail time and time again with no result or conclusion of any kind.

By far the most unhappy customer of all time .

I have called way over 10 times since October of 2019 to try and activate my new iPhone and I have been tossed around like a rag doll through the sources of atnt .

You see I just want t activate my phone.I have had it since oct 2019 !!!

Why is it so hard to receive help from anybody at this company ?

Why can’t a manager call me back? 

Why does a customer service reps tell me,”I will receive a call with in minutes of our call”, from a manager that can make executive decision on a level of customer dissatisfaction ,to make a customer satisfied ?  

I should be starting off with ,”to whom it may concern “Apparently there is little concern of how bad a customer belied to

• 

3 Messages

1 y ago

There isn’t enough room for my complaint!!! 

My last customer service rep had chickens in the back round !!! Do I have to really give up my personal passwords and ect info ? Chickens in the back round ? Does my info have to go to some one in Pakistan? Atnt has no resolution in any unhappy customers anymore .you just get passed on and on .i have over 2 weeks of solid man hours on the phone trying to resolve my problem .if I don’t get somewhere ,I am switching providers after 20 years .

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.