Check for service outages
Berezay4's profile

Teacher

• 

3 Messages

Friday, June 29th, 2018 2:17 AM

Closed

Coverage is terrible all of a sudden

I have had AT&T for 15 plus years in Manteca, CA. Area code 95337. Always great service for the most part. Never any issues. I’d say for the last few weeks coverage has been awful. 1 bar maybe 2 if lucky. Internet either won’t work or is really slow when I’m out and about shopping and looking things up in stores. Very frustrating!

My mom had some issues with her phone and when she went into our local AT&T store an associate told her that they took down a tower and we’re not planning on replacing it for a few years. I really hope this is not true. Please help! I don’t even care if I have awesome coverage, at this point I’d be happy with decent coverage.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I live in Vineyard Avalon (South Mission) area of Fremont, CA. The coverage has been degrading so much that my calls keep getting dropped! This is so anoying and I don't know what happened! The coverage was fine before. We have been with AT&T for over 20 years but the current experience is forcing us to consider switching! Please fix the problem ASAP!!!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Same issue in Delano, California 93215.

My coworkers and I are experiencing the same decline in service.  First it was fine in the morning, but slow or no service in the afternoon.  We tolerated this because we at least could still send and receive text messages during that time.  However, for the last month we have had no service at all for the entire time we are at the office.  No communication with our families or loved ones.  It’s as if we are in the dark ages.  We can't connect until we are a few blocks away from the company property.  We are literally paying for NO service, while other coworkers with Verizon have had no issues.  Our iPhones are basically now just an overpriced calendar since we can't use any of the features, check apps, or use the internet because of AT&Ts lack of service.  We have repeatedly called to report this and are given the same generic answers that I’ve read here.  The latest being that a tower is being updated and will be finished in 15 days.  If this doesn’t resolve it, I will move on.  I literally don’t have a contract and apparently no incentive to stay.   

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

I have currently moved to the Nampa/Caldwell area of Idaho. Even though I have full bars most of the time I cannot get a data connection in most areas I go. I can go downtown in every city from Caldwell to Boise and not get a connection one. It (Edited per community guidelines) when you pay for unlimited service and 99% of the time the best connection I get is when I am connected to my own home network. I have brought this up to the local AT&T stores and used the mark the spot app for the past few years and nothing has changed. I have no obstructions since Idaho is flat. I have no trees, mountains, or metal building in my way. I would like to see what AT&T can do about it since I know many people who have changed their plans because of it. My house has 3 towers overlapping and the AT&T store associate said I should have amazing coverage. Maybe if AT&T sent out an associate or two to do an analysis of this issue, you would have more customers.

(edited)

• 

15 Messages

3 years ago

I know this is an old thread but hopefully y’all get an alert and read this. Leaving at doesnt do much bc enough people won’t leave but if you will do like me and go to the government website for consumer goods and fair triad website or it’s something like, I can’t remember and file a complaint like I did, when they get enough complaints they file a (Edited per community guidelines). That is exactly how (Edited per community guidelines) suits are formed but you gotta help yourself and file the complaint. I started a complaint about 6 months ago and hopefully more people are filing their complaints. If not att will continue to screw us around and you know why they do it? Bc they know most people are too lazy or just won’t set aside 20 minutes or less to go do it.  Please I beg you do it for all of us not just me.

(edited)

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.