Earbuds, cases, wireless speakers, and the latest devices. We've got the season's hottest gifts!
Check for service outages
dschandler's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Mon, Mar 5, 2018 2:31 PM

coverage for home and work

Since transferring to ATT from verizon I cannot get a good signal at home or at work.  The people that I converse with say that I "drop out or sound robotic" and they cant hold a conversation with me in either location as it is incredibly annoying.  I spent over an hour with tech on phone trying to trouble shoot and he had experienced the same difficulties when trying to converse.  The ATT tech was looking at tower coverage and stated that he could see why I was having a problem.  He sent the problem "upstairs" to service gurus and reply from service was "AT&T Free Msg: We were unable to identify any network related issues. If you?re still having issues please call (800) 331-0500. Thank you for choosing AT&T!"

The last call to tech support stated that I should be in the high coverage zone.  Between two towers but on outer pattern of both

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Forgot to add happens on all 7 phones and I am looking for resolution or suggestion on where to elevate my concern for a remedy

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.