Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sat, Mar 28, 2015 7:44 PM

Cell connection outage in Smyrna, GA

I've lived in my new place for 2 weeks now and had decent connection up until yesterday afternoon (3/27) where I could no longer send or recieve calls or texts. And it looks like this is happening to both my roommate and my neighbors. Not sure the exact issue, but it would seem like there is an outage in the area. I would love to contact customer services but... Can't really call anybody right now. Anyone have suggestions for what I should do? I know it's not just my device. I've tried troubleshooting sever times. I've also reported this in Mark the Spot but there was no real way to say this is an outage, not a place to improve.

Responses

ATTMobilityCare

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

5 years ago

Hello! @ devon30135 Thanks for posting your concerns about service issues. 

We had a service issue in the area over the weekend. If you are still having connection problems, please power your devices off and back on. If this does not resolve the issue, please log into your AT&T online account and hover over support, then select contact us and you’ll see a link to the right for live chat and an agent can further assist you.

Thanks!

Charise

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTHelp and @DIRECTVService

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Get started...

Ask a new question