Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Check for service outages
J

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, May 6th, 2020 1:20 PM

Att customer service was the most worst experience I've ever in countered in my 55 years of life .

April 29th they took payment and I received no service and I waited until May 3rd and called again and still had no service. I couldn't remember my password but later learned they could have used my social security number but was never asked after many very nasty calls from me because by now what do you expect I then tried another way and paid att a second payment and still had a extremely hard time and thier supervisor came on saying he didn't like my tone and hung up on me as I was pleaing for him to help me and yes I was and still am upset I passed out from the anxiety I called the following day and request my money returned so far just one has returned and they will not unlock my phone to use my government phone on this phone during all this att has scored from me the two monthly payments, one returned and two phones which I bought and being on SSDI that took a lot of my income I'm filing a complaint with the FCC and anyone else I can get to hear me out cuz I didn't need to take with AT&t has caused me.
No Responses!
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.