Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.

• 

2 Messages

Wed, Jan 15, 2020 4:36 AM

Att cell phones can't call Nondalton Alaska landlines

GCI wireless can call Nondalton Verizon can call Nondalton Our MTA landline can call Nondalton Att wireless phones can not. We are calling from Wasilla, Ak and Anchorage, AK

Responses

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

70.3K Messages

a month ago

This sounds like a job for AT&T tech support. This is a customer populated for him not AT&T. Please call 611 from your mobile device and discuss it with somebody from AT&T tech support

🐾 (The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

2 Messages

Weve done that multiple times these last 2 weeks and can't convey the issue to them for some reason. Thank you,