For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Check for service outages
Nightowl1's profile

• 

13 Messages

Wednesday, January 22nd, 2020 6:30 AM

3rd party definition (2 part)

This may stab really deep to AT&T but all employees of AT&T that follow these questions take note. Please also this question is for you........

—Can you define the terminology of 3rd party per written and AT&T defined policy definition??

NIGHTOWLS

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

4 years ago

The community is largly customer populated. I know of one employee that participate regularly - as a customer.

As for 3rd party. You and at&t would be 1 and 2 (if referring to your relationship). Everyone else connected is 3rd party; Samsung, Apple, Google, Asurion, for example. Also credit bureaus if you add new service or default

(edited)

• 

13 Messages

I want to reach customers more then AT&T it’s self. Here I will explain more in honestly just a short I want to try and get as many consumers attention.

With your third party, answer you are not correct that is what they want you to think however. Which a week ago I would have answered in the same fashion. Your answer is exactly why I decided to do this. 😉

But to fully answer your response I will add definition of 3rd party.

——A third party is someone who is not one of the main people involved in a business agreement or legal case, but who is involved in it in a minor role. You can instruct your bank to allow a third party to remove money from your account.

I’m going to refear back to you answer, I quote you stated, “Everyone else connected is 3rd party; Samsung, Apple, Google, Asurion, for example“ I want to first say again don’t feel bad, imwould have thought the same! However to answer your question with out fully answering all of my question myself, I will just say all you mentioned are (affiliates, subsidiary’s of AT&T) no 3 credit bureaus are just as titles Private credit agencies to report positive and negative credit.

• 

13 Messages

@lizdance40 With your response I would incurrage you to read, at least Privacy Policy’s take note of dates in effect.

Effective March 16,2020

https://about.att.com/sites/web_policy

Current/past

https://about.att.com/ecms/dam/csr/privacy/ATT-Privacy-Policy-1902.pdf

But when you also include Agreement of service. You will see the compliant issue of contradiction.

https://about.att.com/ecms/dam/csr/privacy/ATT-Privacy-Policy-1902.pdf

Agreement of Service is very long and you will have to read to understand in full. But even just a over read will give you conclusion of compliant with their own current Privacy Policies!!

I want to ask if you could help me get my posts seen by more I am actually building a website it is almost finished. It will be the main source of my YouTube channel and Blogs besides here and other areas! So please help this is one think I think people need to know but just wait it’s going to get really good!

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

@Nightowl1 A third party is someone who is not one of the main people involved in a business agreement or legal case, but who is involved in it in a minor role. You can instruct your bank to allow a third party to remove money from your account.

And my example was correct. You and at&t have a business agreement for cell service. Anyone else is 3rd party, and I listed examples of those. Asurion is a 3rd party insurance provider, that you give permission to bill through at&t.

You and your bank have an agreement, anyone else is a 3rd party. Like anyone you have auto payment/EFT agreements.

So want to try again?

(edited)

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Former AT&T,  Current Verizon customer.  My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove. 

Award for Community Excellence Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

Of course I have read the Privacy policies. Why do you think I knew how to locate the links to them?

If you go on to Verizon or T-Mobile website you're going to find very similar agreements

This is a community forum, I would recommend you read the guidelines and stay within them. You can see how many have viewed your post by looking at the little eye 👁️symbol

If you are going to post implied allegations without actual facts, you are going to find that most of us are going to take your comments with a grain of salt. Some might even wonder if you need to remove your foil hat and rejoin Society. Sorry but that's the way things go around here. We deal in facts and Truth, not speculation. Especially if you are withholding information. That comes off very sketchy.

If you have something to say go ahead and say it. If you have a complaint against AT&T that has some teeth, file an FCC complaint.

(edited)

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Former AT&T,  Current Verizon customer.  My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove. 

Award for Community Excellence Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

13 Messages

4 years ago

ok here it is short and sweet!

I’m trying to get a following but as you put it it won’t be heard because of the way I’ll have to post.

So in which I’ll still post here as I am, but not that I had planned!

I’ll leave it to my webpage I’m in process of creating! It is going to seem to be info all may know in partial but leave to my page to break down if you want to follow.

The reasons I asked the questions I did are honestly get answers like the one I did.

Our rights, “yes I say plural” are being walked on and companies like at&t are getting power because of their technology. The government is allowing them to do so because of personal intrests and personal gain they receive. The only way to stop it and amended what needs to be amended is by getting attention of others.

If you don’t believe me get to know are laws and regulations to protect us as consumers. But then read all agreements all carriers like AT&T have set in place plus their newly ratified private policies and old. Note the difference.

Please don’t take lightly it is fact. That AT&T and other carriers profit more by selling our info then we could think. But it’s info that is protect by our laws just not yet ratified with modern technology. Plan and simple.

Thanks page will be up by next couple of days I will explain there further. But don’t hesitate to ask me anything I want your opinions. Just as I you that I promise , please listen. (Edited per community guidelines) just call and ask in country rep you will stumble their words because they don’t see it either.

(edited)

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.