Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
Ulak34

Associated Member

• 

158 Messages

Tue, Feb 19, 2019 10:41 PM

What was that movie?!?!

Okay guys. I need some help. In my youth/childhood my Mom had a movie that I loved watching. Now as I've gotten older I can not remember what the movie's name is. Maybe you can help me?

To be fair, I don't have much detail. but I'll share what I do remember...

I remember the cover of the movie was white, and the parents were holding their son upside down (I vaguely remember seeing a suitcase on the cover as well). I remember the story involved the parents looking for a kid, I believe he was lost or kidnapped. I remember a petting zoo/ carnival scene and a car chase scene as well. I also remember a scene where someone shot a gun, but the flag reading "Bang" came out instead of a bullet. I watched this movie in the early 2000's. 

I know it;s not the greatest amount of information but if any of you guys have a clue or Idea, I'd love to hear it. 
Do any of you have movies you remember, but don't (If that makes any sense)?

*I am a trusted partner that is associated with AT&T, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Responses

Mentor

• 

51 Messages

2 years ago

Man, that is (vaguely) familiar, @Ulak34 

For some reason, I keep thinking of Undercover Blues, with Dennis Quaid and Kathleen Turner (https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108442/) but that seems a little too old, for you to have been watching in the 2000's.

Ulak34

Associated Member

• 

158 Messages

2 years ago

@VinzVinzClortho I'm happy I'm not the only one who somewhat remembers it. 

I looked up Undercover blues but it's not the same one I'm thinking about. The cover looks super alike though. Though I watched it in the 2000's theres a very good possibility the movie was produced and released in the 90's. 

I get nostalgia thinking of the many nights we sat around and watched the movie. Maybe someone will come by the thread and know exactly what I'm talking about. 

*I am a trusted partner that is associated with AT&T, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Mentor

• 

50 Messages

2 years ago

@Ulak34how old was the child? Was it a baby or a young kid? Was it a comedy? I assumed so (since guns don't normally shoot "Bang" flags) but you know what they say about people who assume ...

Ulak34

Associated Member

• 

158 Messages

2 years ago

@LilSebastian 

I know extremely well about folks who assume... Lol. 

The child was in the age range of 9 to 15/16. No older than that. It was a white/American family. It had to have been a comedy because I remember laughing so much every time I watched it. 

davidbk

Administrator

• 

379 Messages

2 years ago

This is probably WAY too obvious, but it's not 'Raising Arizona', is it?

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Ulak34

Associated Member

• 

158 Messages

2 years ago

@davidbk No, Although now I have something to watch later on today!

Tutor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Problem Child?

Ulak34

Associated Member

• 

158 Messages

2 years ago

@Katiebeth That's definitely the cover I was remembering. I can't wait to watch it and see if the plot/ story I remember is the same or not... I may have been totally off  lol

Mentor

• 

51 Messages

2 years ago

Well played, @Katiebeth! Well played! 🙂

Get started...

Ask a new question