Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.

• 

541 Messages

Wed, Jan 29, 2020 5:47 PM

Billie Eilish: the Candid, Self-Aware Voice of a Generation Takes on 007

At 18, Billie Eilish will be the youngest artist ever to perform a title song for an 007 movie — a refreshingly youthful pick for the often traditional Bond machine. "It feels crazy to be a part of this in every way," she said last week. "James Bond is the coolest film franchise ever to exist. I’m still in shock."

The singer has written and recorded the theme for the forthcoming film, No Time To Die, and follows Adele and Sam Smith, who both won an Oscar for their efforts.

Find out more about the first teenager ever to tackle a Bond song.

Responses

mobilemax

• 

688 Messages

2 weeks ago

Hello,

I think she has talent, but was surprised at how many awards she won. I thought some other artists surpassed her in a few of the nominations.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
davidbk

Administrator

• 

351 Messages

@mobilemax There were a number of nominees that I liked (which is unusual, tbh) - and I personally would have picked Vampire Weekend for album of the year - but I have to admit that I was more impressed with Billie Eilish than I expected, when my neice first played her LP for me.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.