Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
A

• 

1 Message

Wed, Oct 28, 2020 10:42 PM

Where can I request my monthly billing?

I need a receipt to prove my monthly expenses to my company, where can I get this? I have a prepaid plan.

Responses

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

79.5K Messages

a month ago

Print it out of your paygonline account history.  There is no paperwork, no receipt, and no paper bill that is possible with prepaid.

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

44.3K Messages

a month ago

Sorry, prepaid does not have a bill or any kind of receipt. Your account payment history is all there is.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question