Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
dgcasey's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Sunday, February 15th, 2015 5:05 PM

When are you going to fix the billing page?

I've been trying to pay my bill for over 24 hours now and the site doesn't want to cooperate.  I tried paying with my debit card.  "We are sorry, your transaction has been denied. Please check with your bank to determine the reason your transaction has been declined."

I tried paying with a checking account number.  "We are sorry, your transaction has been denied. Please check with your bank to determine the reason your transaction has been declined."

I tried paying with my Paypal debit card.  "We are sorry, your transaction has been denied. Please check with your bank to determine the reason your transaction has been declined."

My sweetie even gave me her debit card to try, from another bank.  "We are sorry, your transaction has been denied. Please check with your bank to determine the reason your transaction has been declined."

Don't try to tell me this is something to do with my bank.  It is obviously something to do with https://www.paygonline.com/websc/refill.html.  When will it be fixed?

ACE - Sage

• 

117.8K Messages

9 years ago

I don't use it, so I can't say if it is the website or not.

I suggest you call customer service, billing department and give them the heads up. Either they can talk you through it, or will take your payment over the phone.

Good luck

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

9 years ago

Hello! @dgcasey  thanks for posting your concerns about the billing page.

Sorry to hear you’ve been having issues with it. I would recommend clearing the cache and cookies in your browser, then restarting your computer and that should clear it. As lizdance40 mentioned, you can also call GoPhone customer service at 800-901-9878 as well and they can further assist if clearing cache does not help.

Hope this helps!

Charise

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.