Cyber Week Deals: Get $800 off the Google Pixel 6 Pro with FREE Google Pixel A Series White Earbuds!
Unlimited Data for $50/mo.
J

• 

3 Messages

Tue, Apr 7, 2020 7:59 PM

Very frustrated with AT&T

Hi, I recently purchased a prepaid plan with att on March 8 It was the $45 a month with unlimited text, call, data and roaming in Canada, USA and Mexico.

The first week of using it was perfectly fine. I was roaming in Canada when suddenly it said I have no service. I tried to log into my online account but nobody said it was the last 4 digits of my phone number as my pin so I tried unsuccessfully to log in until I couldn’t anymore. So now I can’t figure out my pin nor will anyone on the phone help me because I’m not calling from “my” number. But how is that possible when att went “no service” completely on me? I can’t even call 611.

I had to get another provider but my phone is locked with att and judging by the previous posts, apparently I’m not allowed to unlock it until 6 months of using it.

But please explain to me how I can go 6 months if y’all disabled my services after the second week and won’t allow me into my own account!?

I’m literally stuck at this point and have never been so upset at a phone provider before.

Please help to resolve any of the issues above. Thank you

ACE - Sage

• 

90.4K Messages

2 y ago

AT&T prepaid service is for 30 days. You're 30 days has already expired, so did you have auto pay set up?
(day 30 was April 6)

(edited)

• 

3 Messages

yes it was set up with the csr when I first got my plan

ACE - Sage

• 

90.4K Messages

So either you plan did not get paid, Check you bank.
OR
At&t roams on Rogers, and Rogers has terrible coverage.
They're like the Canadian equivalence of Sprint

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2021 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

3 Messages

I know for a fact it did get paid and Rogers wasn’t having any issues at the time. Rogers works really well in my area plus it wouldn’t have gone completely no service on me for an entire week even if service was spotty.

And even if somehow it did not get paid, I’m not able to go into my account to check because, pin problems

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.