Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
Enjoy 8GB of high-speed data for $25/mo.
FryGuy501's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Thu, Nov 9, 2017 2:31 PM

Unable to log into my gophone account.

Hello - I am looking to access my GoPhone/Prepaid account but have not been able to. I moved to the Netherlands 8 months ago and I am looking to check my balance to make sure that I still have enough funds on my account to keep my phone number active. Unfortunately I do not have service in the Netherlands and I cannot receive the new password via text. I tried to log in with my number as the username and last 4 digits as the password but I keep getting and Error message:The system cannot log you in at this time. Call 611 for help. I even used AT&T chat to help assist me and they were unable get me into my account. 

I need this issue resolved so that I will have a working phone once I return to the States in the spring/summer of next year. Please help!! 

adidaskid808

ACE - Professor

• 

1.7K Messages

5年前

Try and log in your account in the evening your local time.

What is the last time you refilled your account?

Do you refilled less than US$100 ??

If not,you might lost it! As you say it is already 8 months you moved.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5年前

Thank you for the advise. I will attempt to access my account later tonight. It is currently 4:00pm my time. 

I have the - $2 DAILY Unlimited nationwide talk & text. Pay only on days used plan - I deposited $100 on 3/16/2017. The representative told me that the amount will cover an entire year. She also told me that I would not have any issues logging on to my account but that's not been the case. I've tried to log in a few times since I been over here but have not had any success. I know that I still have some time before my funds expire but I want to make sure I am in the clear before the year sneaks up on me. 

I just really want to access my account so that I can monitor it. Thanks again for your help!

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

57.4K Messages

5年前

There is some sort of security in place that prevents access to prepaid accounts from outside the US. Prepaid accounts generally can not be managed from outside the US, though there may be some exceptions. The only work around I have heard of is using a vpn to make the connection look like it is coming from the US. If you refilled with $100 on 3/16/17, those funds won’t expire until 3/15/18 and even if they do expire, your account will be active another 60 days past that date.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5年前

I do have active VPN that I am logged on with. I think maybe I have tried to access my account too many times today, causing it to *hopefully* put a temporary lock on my account. I will attempt to access my account in the next day or two. 

Thanks again for your assistance.  

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.