AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
S

• 

1 Message

Fri, Feb 14, 2020 10:04 PM

Tourist prepaid billing

I visited USA in December 2019 and bought a prepaid SIM card. After coming back I through away the SIM card. This month found another deduction by At&T on my credit card statement. Now I don't remember the phone number. How to address this issue.

Responses

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

43.2K Messages

8 months ago

The only way to stop further charges without knowing your phone number is to cancel your credit card. The only other way would be to call but you would need to know your phone number.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
mobilemax

Employee

• 

796 Messages

8 months ago

Hello,

You can login to cancel autopay through paygonline.com. If you have some info, like SIM card number or previous phone number (if it shows up), etc you can try using a piece of that information to get customer care to help track down the account and guide you to shut off autopay. In most cases, you can tell your card provider that’s being charged the funds to stop payment as well.

“How do I contact AT&T International Customer Care while traveling abroad? For questions while roaming outside the U.S., contact AT&T by calling +1.314. 925.6925, a free call from your AT&T wireless phone, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week”

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

43.2K Messages

@mobilemax Terrible answer. How is the OP supposed to log into paygonlne without knowing the phone number? On top of that, they are no longer in the US. Even if they remembered their number, they can’t log into a prepaid account from abroad.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question