Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
idem's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Thursday, May 22nd, 2014 4:07 AM

Refill card issue

Hello.

I purchased refill card, but unfortunately it does not work for me (from phone or web site).

Is there any way to find why? And is it worth/safe to use refill cards?

Thank you.

[removed image with personal information]

Scholar

• 

185 Messages

10 years ago

Sometime is the system is under maintenance or is updating. So, you might need to talk to a person over the phone, or go to a store to fix the problem.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

10 years ago

Hello.

I am not sure where to go Target (purchased card there) or AT&T.

And how can i upload proof of purchase by phone.

Strange AT&T does not have online support.

Thank you.

Master

• 

10.2K Messages

10 years ago

I use GoPhone refill cards all the time to refill my account. Usually they work very well, but I have run into problems using them before.

Could your issue be perhaps that the system is saying that the card has already been used or something like that? Try dialing *888*xxxxxxxxxxxx(PIN no.)# and see if it works.

I would go to Target if you haven't done so already and see if you can get a refund or if they can assist you in any other way.

ACE - Professor

• 

1.7K Messages

10 years ago

If I remember correctly,some place are selling Gophone refill cards under the name of Fastcard refill.

walgreens & CVS are selling those.

they have a special 1800 number for you to call and do the refill over the phone,you cannot use those for refill online at AT&T or from your Gophone by calling *888 .

Read the card before you buy !!

Scholar

• 

185 Messages

10 years ago

I think checking by a att corp store might be your best bet

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

10 years ago

Hello All.

Thank you very much for your support and recommendations.

I got issue with regular AT&T refill card, same cards worked fine for me before, unfortunately (forum admin?) removed photo.

I contacted AT&T support by phone, unfortunately they could not help me, and recommended visit store.

I guys in store could not help me also, because they are not using refill cards in stores anymore, and can not track why it does not work.

Also checked in Target, but they can not accept return because card purchased month+ ago.

Not sure is there any other way to contact AT&T support.

Good thing it was only 25.

Thank you.

Guru

• 

450 Messages

10 years ago

Hi Idem,

Do you have your receipt from Target and the refill card?

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

10 years ago

Hello.

Yes, sure, i attched photo in first post, but it has been removed.

Thank you.

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

Hey @idem 

I'm sorry you're still having issues with your refill card. Our team will be happy to help you with that. Please send us a private message by clicking here with your name, phone number and the best time you can be reached.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

10 years ago

Hello.

ATT manager kindly fixed my problem.

Thank you very much!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.