Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
jstock24's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, January 17th, 2015 6:03 AM

rate change charge?

I went to att today to buy a gophone sim card for my iphone, i had them call att and put the money on my account to put talk text and data on it, paid 25 for the sim and 50 for the card to walk out without it working, unfortunetly they were closing and didnt realize until shortly after that my account balance said only 25, not 50. I went into my adjustment history and it said it had taken 25 out of the 50 for a rate change charge, i was un aware and never told there would be one and thought if i bought the right sim card and paid for my plan it should work, please someone explain. -_-

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

9 years ago

Hi @jstock24

I’d be happy to help with the charges you’re seeing! For account specific information relating to a GoPhone account, I would recommend speaking with our GoPhone support line at 800-901-9878 where we can pinpoint those charges and help explain exactly what they are!

You can also view your refill and payment information either from your device, or through myAT&T! See here for more information: Link here

Thanks!

Charise

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.