Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

• 

1 Message

Fri, Feb 21, 2020 10:07 PM

Prepaid service

I have iPhone 11 Pro and I’ve been using it on your prepaid plan for few months and I went to look at another one to buy but soon as I put my sims into the phone it blocked my sims and somehow I got this phones sim tray instead of mine because the phone where identical and how I know it is my IMEI number doesn’t match the IMEI number on the sims tray now every time I put sims card into the phone I had it blocks the sims but I check IMEI number in my old phone it it’s got clean IMEI number so is this sims tray cause my phone to get blacklisted

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

36K Messages

2 months ago

I have no idea what you are talking about. Punctuation might help but I doubt it. I think you are saying you put your SIM card into a blacklisted phone. If so, if you put your SIM card into a blacklisted phone, that SIM card won’t work in any phone until you get ATT to update the IMEI of the phone associated with that SIM card to a non blacklisted phone.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…