Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

• 

1 Message

Wed, Feb 12, 2020 8:40 PM

prepaid plan charging twice

I attempted to change my plan to the 45$ a month option. I tried to set up payment, and my card declined and no plan was paid for, so I can't use my phone. I then looked at my account and saw $33 was drawn in Feb. 11th and $38 was drawn in Feb. 12. I was worried about the fee would be charged twice so I did call to the technical help and he said I won't be charged twice...I don't know how can I get help...

Responses

mobilemax

Employee

• 

796 Messages

2 months ago

Hello,

Best service is through paygonline.com login with phone number and pin (or select the “forgot” button below to reset pin or first time user). This lets you setup your autopay, as well as plan and turn on and off packages for each upcoming month,

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

35.5K Messages

2 months ago

It’s not clear what help you need. For one thing, there is no $45 plan. In any event, this forum is not customer support. If whatever you need done can’t be done online, calling is your only option.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…