Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
G

• 

6 Messages

Mon, Aug 10, 2020 8:55 PM

Prepaid plan 25$/month - Obtain a bill

Hi,

I am currently using an AT&T 25$/month prepaid plan. I actually paid 300$ for 12 months in order to benefit a discount on the offer.

I would like to get access to a bill to prove that I am using the line associated.

Where can I obtain such a bill? There is no information on my AT&T prepaid account and it's impossible to contact your services by phone call.

Best,

Responses

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

42.2K Messages

2 months ago

Prepaid does not have a bill. What you are looking for is not available.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

6 Messages

2 months ago

Thank you Sandblaster,

OK, getting a recurrent bill seems tricky. However, I should be able to get a bill for the initial payment, right?

AT&T should have some trace of the transaction somewhere and provide a copy for it.

Best,

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

42.2K Messages

2 months ago

Again., there is no bill. Whether or not you can get record of the initial purchase, I don’t know. Since that was an online purchase, did you not get an email?

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

6 Messages

2 months ago

The purchase was online for the sim card... Then, it failed to proceed with the payment for the plan. I had to call their services to activate it (and it was such a pain).

Moreover, I need such bill for my bank (in order to change my phone number). So far, I am in a deadlock. :@

Never again this prepaid AT&T option... I am spending too much time contacting the support.

Best,

Get started...

Ask a new question