Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!
Unlimited Data for $50/mo.
mayapur's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sun, Oct 19, 2014 5:29 AM

Possible to get the lost balance back? And best way to extend the expiration date?

I left US for a year and plan to come back in July 2015. I have an account that just expired on 10/13/2014, which I did not realized until today (6 days apart). I thought it would expire at the end of Oct and I did plan to refill the balance at the end of Oct... Now I feel very frustrated because I had about $80 (not a small number) balance left in the account and now the balance is $0... . Wonder if it is possible to get the balance back?? (eg, if I refill now, or contact someone for help) Also, I guess if I refill $100 now it will extend the expiration date for 365 days, correct? Is it the best way to maintain this account until next July? Thank you!!!

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATTJulieCS

Former Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

7 y ago

Hello @mayapur , and thank you for your post.  From the date the funds expire, you have three days to refill in order for the previous balance to rollover. Beyond the three days, the balance is expired and irretrievable. 

For everything GoPhone, and for answers to all your questions, please visit GoPhone Support

Thank you!

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.