Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
D

• 

1 Message

Sunday, September 27th, 2020 4:02 AM

Poor Customer Service!!! No Solutions about AutoPay

I can't set up my Autopay without any reasons. Customer service can't solve the problem and keep saying it's my bank's fault. But it's not my bank's issue. Right now, I still can't use autopay. Customer service can't solve problems and just complain about me and my bank.

ACE - Expert

• 

32.1K Messages

4 years ago

Companies submit card info when setting auto pay. If it doesn't go through, they tend to only get a simple error as to why (such as declined or rejected). That is the response they get back from the card issuer.

Call AT&T back and verify what their system shows for the card not going through. Just to double check if the error message actually is response back from the bank/card issuer or something else. Also consider what kind of card you have, if it can be used as both credit and debit and what company the bank uses (i.e. Visa or Mastercard) in case it might be them and not the bank itself.

This is a public forum of other customers so we cannot see your account. But sometimes guidance can be provided to narrow down what the issue actually is so a resolution can be found.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.