Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
T

• 

2 Messages

Mon, Oct 26, 2020 9:03 PM

Phone bill

I’ve paid my phone bill today but it isn’t on, what do I do?

Responses

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

44.3K Messages

a month ago

Not enough information. Prepaid doesn’t have a bill. You renew your plan. Does your account show that your plan has renewed? You should also try power cycling the phone.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

2 Messages

a month ago

I’ve gotten this message Monday, it’s Wednesday and it still isn’t on.

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

44.3K Messages

a month ago

Unfortunately, that text message tells us nothing. Once again, what does your account show? If your plan has not renewed, that usually means the payment was insufficient to renew it. Since we have no idea what plan you, no way of knowing. In any event, if payment was not enough for some reason, paying additional to cover whatever was short is needed to renew. The most common reason for payment being insufficient is losing the autopay discount. Bottom line, if you can’t fix yourself online, you need to call. This forum is not customer support. No one here has access to your account.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question