Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
St4rJazz's profile

• 

1 Message

Friday, June 9th, 2023 11:04 PM

My phone number isn't in the system anymore?

I was trying to pay my phone bill after a few months of not having the phone on when I attempted to put my phone number and password in it didn't work and when I tried calling the number they said my phone number wasn't in the system, do I have to get a new phone number and how do I get a new phone number?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

34.4K Messages

9 months ago

If you let your service lapse for more than 60 days, then yes, your old account closed and the phone number went with it.

Seems to me that you would need to buy an AT&T PREPAID SIM Kit at WalMart or similar.  That will get you a SIM with a new number that you can activate.  You will still need to deposit some money into your new account to actually have service.

7 months ago

My phone isnt disconnected yet and today is the last dayto have it connected. I tried to call the 611 to pay the bill and it says it cant find my number. I can still talk while i can but i cant pay or get ti to find it. Why isnt it able to find it.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.