Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
H

• 

1 Message

Thursday, August 6th, 2020 2:39 PM

My account is disconnected

I had to leave the U.S due to COVID, and I remember signing up for the auto-pay, but I guess the monthly payment didn't go through, thus my account is disconnected. I am flying back to the United States next weekend and hoping to be able to use my phone once I land, so is there any way to reopen my account online?

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

4 years ago

if its been over 3 months without a balance then you will need to start with a new sim card new number and new account, once closed numbers and accounts cannot be recovered

• 

4 Messages

4 years ago

what if i was on autopay, had an issue with my card i had uploaded and it disconnected my service after 2 days. i upload a new card and paid what i owed in full and i still have no service. i keep calling customer service and it keeps running me around in circles. i want to know why i still do not have any service????

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

4 years ago

tpw your issue has nothing to do with what the post is about ,i suggest you start your own thread and explain your issue

• 

4 Messages

4 years ago

well if you would get you act together i wouldn't have this issue and be wasting my time on this stupid website.

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

4 years ago

this is a customer populated forum not At&t we’re all customers here you won’t get any response from At&t. Because they don’t read the forums

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

4 years ago

@lizdance40  another Sunday post 

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

4 years ago

@tpw 

what if i was on autopay, had an issue with my card i had uploaded and it disconnected my service after 2 days. i upload a new card and paid what i owed in full and i still have no service. i keep calling customer service and it keeps running me around in circles. i want to know why i still do not have any service????”

You aren’t getting the auto pay discount because you paid manually.  Add the remaining funds to cover and power cycle your phone.  

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.