Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

• 

1 Message

Tue, Feb 11, 2020 4:29 AM

It won't let me log

I can't log in.

Responses

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

72K Messages

2 months ago

"it".
What exactly is this "it" you write about?
This is a customer populated Forum we cannot see what you were doing, and we don't know where it is you are trying to log in. Please provide details?

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

“Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part” 🆘 Dont expect normal any time soon.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
mobilemax

Employee

• 

796 Messages

2 months ago

Hello,

What is the issue with login? To get into a prepaid account you have, visit paygonline.com and the first time user clicks “forgot” below sign in to get a one time verification text and option to reset your pin and/or password.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…