Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
dklaux's profile

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

Tuesday, May 13th, 2014 3:09 PM

Is ATT going to discontinue the $50 monthly plan?

Recently changed my go phone from $50 monthly to $2 a day plan because phone will not be used much in next couple of months but want to keep it active.  Did it through customer service automated process on the phone.  No live people involved.  At one point I think it said something like, "You will not be able to change back."  Is that correct? 

Can you not change to a daily plan and then back to a monthly plan?

Someone on another forum suggested to me that they are discontinuing the $50 monthly plan.  Is that true?

Guess I should mention it is not a smart phone - just a plain old talk and text, but it does check email and facebook.

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

10 years ago

can't figure out how to delete this post - but found my own answers in a chat session with ATT.  At first the rep told me the $50 plan was still an option but after checking told me it had been discontinued as well as the $35 plan which we also use on another phone. 

So we can't switch back - hoping we can switch to the new $45 plan when the time comes. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.