Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
E

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, November 3rd, 2020 12:26 PM

Inherited AT&T Prepaid Phone/ Keep SIM & Get Service?

To Whom It May Concern:

•       Hellooo. How are you fabulous techs over there in AT&T Cyber cubicles? Thank you in advance for answering my letter/question(s) in a timely manner. (The sooner you do, the sooner I have service again!!!! So, as I have had out of this world horrible luck having phones stolen this year (7. Yes, peop. 7 phones.) -- apparently I had been xthe Bermuda Triangle for phones becoming lost or . The last time was while I was doing CPR to revive a dead friend - by the kid to Whom I threw my cell to call 911... Anyway, my kindly NEW neighbor pulled out this ASUS, prepaid AT&T phone, old SIM inside, ready to rock and roll. How do I go about getting, say, a $50+/- prepad online w/debit card -- and can I  transfer my old number? You may initiate an online chat, or call me anytime at [EDITED]. Thank you!

• Regards,

• Erica

[EDITED per Community Guidelines - removed personal information]                

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

3 years ago

This forum is not customer support. No one from ATT is going to call you. It is also a public forum, please remove your personal information. To transfer your number to this phone, go to an ATT store for a new SIM card and have them activate it with your number.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.