Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
M

• 

3 Messages

Saturday, September 26th, 2020 12:03 AM

I just renewed my 1 year prepaid plan and now I don't have internet over mobile data.

I just paid for a whole year of data and now I don't have internet access through mobile data. I've tried all the recommended fixes from AT&T as well as the few forum posts that seemed to have the same problem but nothing has worked so far. Im on a $25 a month for 1-year plan and I'm using Razer Phone 2.

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

4 years ago

Not enough information to suggest anything. When did you renew? When did your previous 12 months end? Are you able to call and text?

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

I renewed earlier today maybe around 1 and I can receive texts and calls but nobody seems to get my texts even though they say they've been sent. And my 12 months ended Tuesday I believe. 

(edited)

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

4 years ago

You probably need to call. You needed to renew before your 12 months expired to keep the 12 month plan. Check your account, I suspect you will see your payment as a balance on your account.

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

Yeah the amount I paid is now a balance on my account

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

4 years ago

That means your 12 month plan did not renew. You need to pick another plan, your balance will be used to pay for it.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.