Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

• 

1 Message

Sat, Feb 1, 2020 9:07 AM

Find account number

I want to pay For my iphone se but dont have Account number.

I bought this iphone in other country and dont live in usa. And cant unlock my phone beacaus i recived this massage “We can't unlock this device because it hasn't been active for at least six months of paid service“

Plz help me

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

71.6K Messages

2 months ago

You will not be able to unlock the phone because it was sold as a discounted prepaid device. AT&T does not typically make exceptions 4 phones that were sold at a deep discount. Your best bet is to recoup your money by selling it back to someone in the United States, with the information that it is locked to AT&T for 6 months of prepaid use.

🐾 (The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…