Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
failakawy72's profile

• 

2 Messages

Friday, June 30th, 2023 11:49 PM

e-Sim for USA Visitor

I will visit the United States in August with my family, I would like to get a phone SIM for a month only, which will be unlimited internet and unlimited calls, so what do you advise me? & what the procedures?

Thanks

Alaa H. AbdulWahab

email: [email scrubbed]

PS: Please provide me with an email to communicate with you since I am outside the United States

Accepted Solution

ACE - Sage

• 

116.1K Messages

8 months ago

And this is a community forum, there's no email possible. You'll have to check then back in on your post. If you have a compatible phone you can use AT&T prepaid. $65 plan has unlimited everything. Do not sign up for AutoPay or you will be charged a second month, and a third month, and a fourth month etc

Check your phone. Not all phones will work in the United States anymore.

https://www.att.com/buy/byod/identify?devicetype=phone

Make sure when you sign up that you know how to access your account to make sure that AutoPay is off.

With auto pay off your account will not refill continuously and your account will terminate after your one month worth of service

Do not let them talk you into the $15 credit for auto-pay making the payment $50 because you'll pay a lot more than $15 if it refills for $50 continuously

• 

2 Messages

8 months ago

Thank you 

ACE - Sage

• 

116.1K Messages

8 months ago

Very welcome 😏

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.